It’s my favourite time of year again!!! My birthday!!! and St Patrick’s Day ;)
Here is this years look. I’m still tanned form Bahamas so I’m not wearing any foundation. Just concealer, some contour, and blush.
- Olay Depuffer Concealer
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Palette for contour
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Bashful
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Lise Watier Ombre Souffle Supreme in Tinker Bell on the lid with Kat Von D ‘Cult’ from the Star Studded Eyeshadow Book lightly layered on top
- Hello Kitty Pop-Up Party Palette ‘Three Apples’ eyeshadow on the outer V and crease
- Matte black eyeshadow to define the crease more, blended with Kat Von D ‘Craft’ from the Star Studded Eyeshadow Book
- Wjcon Long Lasting Black Eyeliner on inner and upper water lines
- On the bottom lash line, I blended the darkest green from the Clarins Garden Escape Eyeshadow Palette and Kat Von D ‘Cult’
- Rodial Glamolash Mascara xxl
- Lise Watier Eyebrow Essentials Duo
- Clarins Instant Light Comfort Oil in Honey
Have a great St Patrick’s Day everyone! Please drink your green beer responsibly.