Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching and since it’s a Sunday, I figure a lot of you will be doing day activities so I decided to create a wearable “day look” for you!
Here is the Valentine’s Day look I created featuring Essence Cosmetics:
I always start every look with the eyes. In the event of fall out, it’s super easy to clean up.
- I prepped my eyes with Wet n Wild photofocus Eyeshadow Primer
- Using Essence All About Chocolates Eyeshadows:
- With a flat brush, I applied that taupey shade from the top row (middle shade) all over my eye lid
- With the same flat brush, I used the brown shade from the top row (third shade) on the outer lid
- With a blending brush, I applied the dark brown from the bottom row (third shade) on the outer v and up into my crease
- For the inner corner and to highlight the brow bone, I used the creamy shade from the bottom row (first shade)
- I lined my eyes with Essence Gel Waterproof Eyepencil in Cocoa Bean
- and then smudged the same dark brown from the outer V and crease along my top and bottom lash line
- I applied a few coats of Essence Lash Princess Mascara to my top and bottom lashes
- and then filled in my brows with the Annabelle Brow Kit.
- MAC Face and Body as my foundation applied with a Beauty Blender
- Stila Perfecting Concealer dabbed under my eyes with my ring finger
- With a fluffy powder brush, I applied Essence Sun Club Bronzer to my cheeks, forehead, and chin, to warm up my skin
- I used Hourglass Blush in Mood Exposure for blush
- I started with Essence Lipstick in Cool Nude all over my lips
- and in the centre, I dabbed a little Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in Nude Kiss
and there you have it! Easy Peasy.
I hope you all have a wonderful Valentines Day!!