It’s been FRIGID in Toronto. Winter has finally bestowed it’s presence upon us. Needless to say, I’m ready for Spring!!
Wet n’ Wild has a amazing new Spring launches so to get into spring-mode, I’ve created a fun, spring look!
Here are the Wet n Wild products that I used:
- MAC Face & Body applied with a damp Beauty Blender
- Stila Perfecting Concealer applied with the pad of my ring finger under my eyes and blended out with the Beauty Blender
- I contoured & highlighted my forehead, cheekbones, and jawline with Pur Cosmetics Cameo Contour Stick
- I added a bit more cheekbone contour with Pure & Simple Brazen Bronze Powder
- Then with Wet n’ Wild’s Powder Brush, I applied Wet n’ Wild Sand-Gria Castles Shimmer Palette to my cheek bones
- I primed my eyes with Wet n’ Wild Photofocus Eyeshadow Primer
- With Wet n’ Wild’s Crease Brush, I applied Pure & Simple Brazen Bronze Powder to my eyes crease;
- and then, highlighted my brow bone with Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette ‘Divinity’ eyeshadow
- I created a small cat-eye with Wet n’ Wild Megaliner Liquid Eyeliner in Voltage Blue
- I used Wet n’ Wild Max Volume waterproof Mascara to my top and bottom lashes, brushing my top lashes outwards toward my hair line.
- Then I filled in my brows with a brow powder
- I applied a few coats of Wet n’ Wild Velvet Matte Lip Color in Berry Tales
This entire look is based off the gorgeous blue Megaliner. It’s so pretty and vivid and will make any brown-eyed beauties eyes pop! Liner is a great way to experiment with color, if you’re not great at applying eyeshadow.
Hope you like the look!